Corvain Cooper currently has some appeals pending. Stay tuned, he will be needing support letters soon.
Write to Corvain Cooper, Serving Life Without Parole for Marijuana
Corvain Cooper loves to get cards and letters from supporters and there is no easier way to bring a ray of hope into a dark place than by sending a prisoner mail. Write to Corvain Cooper here:
Corvain Cooper #64301-112
PO Box 19001
Atwater, CA 95301
General Bureau of Prison Rules About Sending Mail to Inmates:
- Only ink and paper are allowed, in other words, no tape, staples, stickers, glue, glitter, doo dads, etc. While the prisoners would no doubt LOVE the handmade cards your kids make, they sadly would be returned by the prison. Handmade cards are OK, as long as they consist of only a drawing on paper. Same with commercial cards, bypass anything fancy and stick to cards that are just images on paper.
- Yes you may send photos. Prisoners look at the same drab walls and people every day. Likewise they love getting photos. You can send up to 25 pages per envelope (photos and paper). As long as there is no nudity and no illegal activity depicted, everything else is OK. Send photos of yourself, your family, your pets, your vacation, pretty scenery. Anything!
- You can talk about most anything in your letters, except illegal activity. If you are a cannabis activist, as many followers of this site are, it is perfectly OK to talk about that, just not anything illegal.
- You can send up to 25 pages per envelope.
- Books and magazines can be sent BUT they must come from a commercial bookseller, such as Amazon. Sadly we are no longer allowed to send books and magazines from home.
Add Money to a Prisoner’s Commissary Account
Click here for information about adding money to federal prisoners’ commissary accounts and why this is so important.
More About Corvain Cooper, Serving Life for Marijuana
- About Corvain Cooper and His Case
- Getting to Know Corvain Cooper
- If Prop 64 Passes, What Happens to Marijuana Prisoners? (Orange County Register)
- Prop 64: What do the Prisoners Say? (High Times)
- Why I Am Voting for Pop 64 (Cannabis Cheri)
- Corvain Cooper, One of the Newest Marijuana Lifers (Toke Signals)